SEARCH ME

Monday, February 28, 2011

NOTD: China Glaze Re-fresh Mint & Pearl Over The Top :D


Hi everyone!

Hope all is well! :)

This is what I currently have on my nails....


China Glaze 867 Re-Fresh mint nail polish



And this over the top:

Pearl
This is a Vietnamese brand so not sure where else you can get it besides Vietnam!
This was gifted to me by one of my sister-in-laws (love her! :D)



Swatched....

China Glaze - 2 coats
Pearl - 1 coat

Holding the China Glaze bottle...


Holding the Pearl bottle...


China Glaze's Re-Fresh Mint reminded me of
Essie's 702 Mint Candy Apple

Here is a comparision:




As you can see the Essie is slightly more blue!

Essie takes 3 coats to be opaque whereas the China Glaze only takes 2.

I used a base coat and also a top coat for all the pictures above!


What is on your nails atm? :D


Lara xo

3 comments:

  1. The 'mint' and 'pearl' go so well together! And that essie shade is such a pretty pastel.

    No way, you're hands are nice!! Nail varnishes look great on u! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!