SEARCH ME

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Victoria's Secret Pear Glace Hydrating Body Lotion

250mL
Made in USA

The bottle...


Fragrance: Pear Nectar, Cassis & Violet

- light weight lotion
- the smell lasts for a few hours on my skin
- not so sure I'm loving this scent so much on me personally but it is a nice not-to-sweet scent that could be decribed as not to girly
- packaging is plastic & user-friendly
- can definately smell the pears lol! I'm not sure I want to smell like fruit all day though.... maybe strawberries hahah but not pears! -_-

Would I repurchase this particular scent?
No. I want to try others because I am not too thrilled about this one! It is OKAY, but not WOW!


What's your fave VS scent?


Lara xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!