SEARCH ME

Saturday, March 5, 2011

OPI Barefoot In Barcelona Swatches & Review


The bottle:


 The bottom:

One coat:


Two Coats:


- great formula
- wide brush
- glossy
- lovely neutral shade
- would look great at mani or pedi
- goes with all outfits

This shade is alright but I think I won't keep it because I have heaps of nail polishes. I actually have 2 bottles of this too (accidently purchased 2 -_-... can you see how clumsy I am? hahaah).

What do you guys think if I did a blog giveaway when I hit 50 followers and incuded nail polishes I have just swatched for this blog for you guys?

Let me know!

Would you wear this shade? In what seasons?


Lara xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!