SEARCH ME

Friday, March 18, 2011

My First Love Package!!

Soo excited! Wee!!!! ^^

Could not stop smiling!

So checked the mail before I popped off to uni the other day & guess what I found waiting for me?

A package from the beautiful & talented Mookxi!

She said she was sending me hair pins since I complained about the Woolworths ones I purchased the other time... so I was really happy cuz she said the ones her friend bought from overseas were awesome so I was expecting a small envelope of pins... but I got... THIS!


A lovely letter...



And a bunch of NYX lipsticks, masks, chocolates....! ^^



The hair pins!
Hello Kitty!
Super cute! :D


Face masks!


Isqueens Ultramicro.... cleansing gel!


 Dark Chocolates!
 

3 NYX lipsticks!!!!



568 Sierra

 625 Peach

 611 Peony

A close up of the pins!!!! The are super sturdy! :D Awesomeness!!


Thank you so much Mookxi! (Your package will be on its way to you this coming week!)
You guys must check out her blog! :D


I AM
Still smiling!



Lara xo

2 comments:

  1. Aww, how sweet~~ a nice package! you lucky girl :D

    Cant wait for you to do reviews and swatches :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I'm so happy you like everything and the pins ! Aren't they the best pins ever ?? If I'm not mistaken, I put everything in multiples of sixes haha ^^ Much love xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!