SEARCH ME

Sunday, March 13, 2011

I have too many hair products...

I am trying to cut down on stuff in my life because I think I have excess products.
Nooo idea why I have so much stuff lol... I think it just crept up on me. Lol.
Thank goodness I have a mother who loves using beauty products and is happy to receive products I cut back on because...

1) too lazy to use
2) think it's too much trouble to use
3) don't think the product worked that great (worked? Yea... but not THAT great that I will be unlazy to use it more lol...)


Here are some of my hair products...



Prexceed Hair Treatment Cream
Made in Japan
120g

Keeping?
No




Prexceed Hair Treatment Spray

Keeping?
No




L'oreal Anti-Breakage Conditioning Spray

Keeping?
No


Batise Dry Shampoo

Keeping?
No



VO5 Hairgel

Keeping?
Yes




Avon Flexible Hold Gel

Keeping?
No



Tresemme Heat Tamer Protective Spray

Keeping?
Yes


Morocaan Oil

Keeping?
Yes



I decided I took take that much care of my hair anyways... but I tried to so I bought stuff for it. lol. The first two products are from Sasa but I think you could find them in Japan, Hong Kong, etc...

So I downsized and only kept one hair treatment thing - the Moroccan Oil. It is the latest item I purchased. People say they want my hair (guys and girls!) so it can't be that bad... maybe I don;'t need products at all haha but I have been brainwashed into thinking I do!!!! Anyways - i plan to be more selective in the future when it come to buying all products (namely beauty related!!)

I rarely use any of the ones I pictured. No idea why I bought them besides i thought my hair would look better if I used them. But then i got lazy and didn't use them. But now I feel bad giving them all away so... i am going to keep some until further notice.

I have a can of hairspray as well but my mother and father stole it. Lol. Not pictured!


How many hair care products do you have?
Do you use them all?
What's your fave?


Lara xo

1 comment:

  1. The products from japan look really familiar.. That flower icon reminds me of a brand but i cant remember the name!
    At the moment my hair is long and dry.. I think i need to either cut it shorter or start a treatment regime.. Im temtped to get the 'morrocan oil' because ive heard good things about it :)

    I currently use a 'pantene' hair mask..it is making my hair silkier after it, but im still looking for one that will lessen the frizz and dry ends.

    I give my mum my makeup products too :D I should be down sizing too.. I have too many back ups and brand new unopened items..

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!