SEARCH ME

Sunday, August 5, 2012

OPI If You Moust You Moust - Minnie Mouse Collection - Swatch & Review + Comparision


 Oh my god. The formula on this was horrible. I used 3-4 coats and on some nails, I STILL needed more coverage. The formula sucked so badly - it was just as bad as Essie Off the Shoulder!! 

These two looked pretty similar in their bottles so I decided to show you guys pics below of them side by side. Both are nice bright pinks (but neither are neon), and both are quite photography shy! They are a bit brighter in person than they appear in photos. 

OPI leans a bit more blue toned than the Essie, however the shade is very similar.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgBvPT12mED7wcNzqOt-yc2d06mwXE76ahrs4_97pJHOokaQrxRSb4sRzzkx_sqlXvr3lW85L7byNKa4YXvN7R2J9VACLV2S_HCB-FjCiElMkkvmWRNaIef4v51hM_9Xulsrl3CzVSTnH9E/s1600/photo-777080.JPG

Why am I having so much bad luck with nail polishes these days? :( I mean, I had to apply OPI on my nails twice! Yes, I had to take it off with nail polish remover, and apply again because it just didn't dry the first time! :(

Would you keep nail polishes that sucked even though you don't mind the color?

Lara xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!