SEARCH ME

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Natio Very Berry Nail Polish - Swatch + Review



Man, my nails look so short here!

I used 2 coats and this resulted in an opaque coverage of the nail.

Retailing for the price of $9.95 each, I caught this shade on sale and have used it a couple times already! It is also they color I painted my boyfriend's ties with! :p He could tell that it is purple so it doesn't look black-black. Which is awesome!

I had some cuticle drag, but for the price and colour, I can overlook that!

I really like this colour on me! It's not black, just a hint of plum - looks great and is perfect for winter!

Have you tried Natio nail polishes before? Did you like them?

Lara xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!