SEARCH ME

Friday, August 17, 2012

OPI Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh? - Swatch, Review & NOTD


 
 Hey guys!

So I have been trying to find more work appropriate shades of nail polish for work and OPI's Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh? from the Holland 2012 collection seemed to fit the bill!

The formula was a bit tricky and I used 2-3 coats. I tried 3 coats on my left hand and 2 coats on my right! They both look good, however, my right hand nails seemed to be less opaque, but I just look at them too much! Lol!

My mother thinks this is an ugly colour but I think it's pretty perfect for work! It's not loud and it's very discrete!

What do you guys think?

Lara xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!