SEARCH ME

Monday, August 13, 2012

Essie Head Mistress Swatch & NOTD - Stylenomics 2012 Collection



This is 3-4 coats of Essie's Head Mistress from the Stylenomics collection from Essie this year.

The formula was a bit tricky for me because I struggled to get the nail polish to apply evenly. If you are careful though, this nail polish is a 2-coater.

I have just been having the worst luck with nail polish application but the formula on this nail polish did give me some trouble. I blame stress or something like that lol.

Is this colour unique? No. But it's nice to have and is a good colour for fall and winter. I am not sure if this is work appropriate but I will be sporting this to work this week.

What is on your nails at the moment? :)

Lara xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!