SEARCH ME

Friday, August 31, 2012

OPI Strawberry Margarita NOTD & Review



Hey guys!

So here's OPI Strawberry Margarita with 2 coats! I also used this on my toes, however it took 3 coats! :S A bit weird, but it really didn't look good with only 2 coats on my toes!

I only have the mini version of OPI Strawberry Margarita do that's what I used. This is a 3.75 mL bottle, and is very cute, however, it would definitely not last as long as the regular 15 mL bottles of OPI!

Wear time was normal with this nail polish and I found the colour quite bright and not office friendly at all! This would be perfect for summer though!

Do you like mini bottles of nail polish?

Lara xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!