SEARCH ME

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Essie Fall 2012 - STYLENOMICS COLLECTION


I love Essie nail polishes! They are my absolute weakness when it comes to nail polishes! My mother thinks the bottles look cheap and prefers the bottles of OPI, but I really love Essie nail polishes! I am a huge fan of OPI to though! So I really love them both ahahha ><'

I picked up the whole Fall 2012 collection and they are pictured above. Their names, left to right, are:
Head Mistress, Miss Fancy Pants, Recessionista, Stylenomics, Skirting the Issue and Don't Sweater it.

It is still winter here and for sure I will be rocking these colours soon! Watch out for NOTDs and swatches!

Do you prefer Essie or OPI nail polish bottles? Which brand do you like more?

Lara xo     

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!