SEARCH ME

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Japanese Cherry Blossom Bath & Shower Gel - The Body Shop - Review


Showing here is the 60mL travel size version, but if you have been following me... you would know I have also purchased the full 250mL size after trying this!

I recceived this as part of a Christmas gift with a few other things - you know those packs they have on special occasions all packed up? This can with the body lotion as well, whcih I will review at a later time :)


Smell
Lovely!! Very nice & not too strong or overpowering

Texture
Runny, just like a shower gel should be

Does the smell last on your skin after the shower?
Not sure, because I moisturise after... but after I get out of the shower I can smell a hint of the shwoer gel. I think unless you use a lot of this gel, you will not be smelling it on yourself all day because I have said, it is a nice and light fraganced gel.

Are there other products in this line?
Yes!

Do I have them?
Yes! I have the body lotion, body mist, and the eau de toilette!!

Do I like the scent?
Yes!

Will I repurchase this particular shower gel?
I have an unopened 250mL bottle of this in my beauty stash so safe to say I have repurchased it, however, because it is relatively expensive in Australia... with NO SALES!!!!!! I think i may have to pass on this in the future - unless I receive it as gifts because it is just a but too pricey for my budget at the moment. However, if you can afford it, I would recommend you give it a try, at least once! :D



Have you tried this before?

Did you like it?

What's your fave items from The Body Shop?


Lara xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!