SEARCH ME

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Shiseido Majolica Majorca Honey Pump Gloss Neo - PK247 Review










First off, let me say IT IS SOOOOO CUTE!!

Size/amount:
6.5g, it is smaller than your average lipgloss and totally adorable! :D

Where can I get it from?
- I got this from a friend who went to Japan as a birthday gift. Thank you so much Leslie!! :D
- not available in Australia
- Only available in Japan I believe :(

What I like about it...
- cute
- nice colour in packaging but it doesn't really show up on the lips but that is okay!

Staying power?
- Need to reapply frequently

Would I repurchase?
- YES!! If I could I would get more!!
- A friend of mine (Patt! If you are reading! ^^) may go to Japan next year & says he can get me some - YEAY!!!!! :D Hope he goes! ^^


Have you tried these? What do you think of them?


Lara xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!