SEARCH ME

Friday, October 7, 2011

Chanel Spring 2012 Nail Polishes!! (Link)



PHOTO CREDIT: Lisa's Blog

Check out the link above to see the new Chanel nail polishes that will be out for Spring 2012!!

The photo above belongs to her. So please check out her blog for more info. I in no way am trying to say the photo is mine!

I want them all!! But if I had to choose 2? I'd choose May and June! :D I know what's on my nail polish shopping list for next year!!

What do you think of them?

Lara xo

2 comments:

  1. I'm not super excited about these at this point; maybe seeing swatches will change my mind, but right now they don't seem that special to me. (And April doesn't seem like the right color for that month at all--daffodil yellow would be much better.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!! I always get sucked in when I see swatches! I think it is the bottle that entices me! ;) lol!!
    Yea.... you are right - a yellow! But they came out with Mimosa not too long ago, maybe that's why?

    xo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!