SEARCH ME

Monday, September 26, 2011

NOTD: OPI ROAD HOUSE BLUES

Hi guys!

How is September treating you?

Current NOTD comes from OPI's latest collection - Touring America!

My fave of the collection!

Applies smoothly & opaque in 2 coats! Looks black on the nails though!! Which is kind of a bummer, but you can expect that I guess.
The name indicates it may be blue, it looks purple in the bottle && on the nail looks black lol!
If you look really closely, there is the TINIEST HINT OF BLUEY-PURPLE!

I still like it though!

It wears pretty well for a dark-coloured nail polish - lasted me for about 3 days before showing minor tip wear, on the fourth day, you could still get away with it! I'm tempted to take it off & reapply! But I have SOOOO many other nail polishes to try in my stash!!

What do you think of OPI RHB?

Lara xo

Sent from Samsung Mobile

4 comments:

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!