SEARCH ME

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Crabtree & Evelyn Citron honey & coriandar hand therapy - hand cream review



Product:
Crabtree & Evelyn Citron honey & coriandar hand therapy

Where can you get it from?David Jones

What size did I try?25g

Smell?Refreshingly, unisex, citricy, pleasant & with no hints of floral fragrancing!

Do I recommend it?I am not sure how much this runs for, but I do like it overall as a good nourishing handcream. The price would be on the higher side I believe, so I'd recommend it as a splurge or as an occasional use hand cream. For everyday long term use, unless you had the money to spend, there are cheaper alternatives.

Rating:
4/5
- 1 for the anticipated pricing, but it is really a nice, moisturising hand cream with a pleasant unisex scent that is a joy to use. The scent may be a bit TOO heavy for some, and too heavy for regular use, so this is also considered in the rating!

What hand cream are you using at the moment? Do you like it?

Lara xo

Sent from Samsung Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!