SEARCH ME

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Estée Lauder Deluxe EyeShadow Compact


 Estée Lauder was the first high end brand of eye shadows I tried and it was love at first swatch.

My love for them has continued to this day! Pictured is the Estée Lauder Deluxe EyeShadow Compact that was released in 2010. Yes, I've had this for almost 2 years now! As you can tell it has been used but I own quite a few eyeshadows so I haven't hit pan on any of these.

They are expensive generally, however I got this as part of a set they released and I guess I some how figured it was cheaper. I'm not sure if it really is though.... I'm not a fan of Estée Lauder's lipsticks because I am do sensitive to smells, so lucky my mum liked them! This eyeshadow palette also came with a bunch of other stuff that I didn't need so this is the only makeup item I have left from the set. So... Was it worth it?

I love the shadows but it's really hit and miss on the pigmentation really. Purchasing them individually may be cheaper after all...

Do you buy sets and find you only use one or a few of the items? Is it worth it?

Lara xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!