SEARCH ME

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

China Glaze Sweet Hook NOTD/Swatch


China Glaze Sweet Hook is from the Electropop 2012 collection. I used 3 coats and the formula was a little to thick and strangely thin at the same time. Love the colour though - perfect for Spring 2012! :D

I love this colour, yet I didn't like China Glaze Light As Air. This is more saturated and brighter. Light As Air, from China Glaze's Spring collection in... 2010 I believe, was too washed out for my skin tone, cracked and yellowed! :S

I won't be buying back ups of Sweet Hook but will look forward to wearing it again in the near future.

Is this shade a must have? No, not really - there are many dupes of this shade available in other brands. Sweet Hook looks like a dupe of Essie Nice Is Nice from their French Affair collection last year in 2011.

Will I repurchase? Probably not - their are many other brands with similar shades.

Will I be keeping this nail polish? Yes, I am a sucker for cremes and hoard them like no tomorrow!

What is your NOTD?

Lara xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!