SEARCH ME

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Quote of The Moment, I Need to Declutter! & Cute puppy pics!

Quote of The Moment:



Image source: here



"If you don't stand for something,
you'll fall for anything."
- Anon


I love this quote! Not sure of its originals though, sorry. If you know, let me know! :)


Now....


Image source: here


Here are the thoughts and frame of mind I am in atm since I will be moving soon and need to get rid of things!!

DECLUTTER!!!


I have a bunch of stuff written in a notebook so I am going to type a few of them up here...

- Clutter = visual noise

- It's better to have less of what we love than to have lots of what we like!

- All makeup and beauty products should be used within 3 years of production.

- Makeup should all fit into one cosmetic bag if it doesn't you have too much!

- If you haven't worn it in a year, you're unlikely to start now - goes for clothing and makeup!

Need help decluttering?

Here is a webpage I've bookmarked to come back and read sometime: here!
Looks super useful!



Cute puppy and dog pictures:


Not sure what breed this puppy is... do you know?




Husky!






What's your fave quote of the moment?
What's your thoughts on decluttering?


Lara xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!