SEARCH ME

Thursday, September 23, 2010

REVIEW: Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer

Hi all!


I tried this product out a few weeks ago because I need a concealer. Was this a hit or miss?

For pics & swatches, I have a seperate post here of shade: Ivory Light 2-3.5


.




Texture: Smooth but weird...

Too dry for me though - I have combination skin - dry on the cheeks & oily on the forehead, nose & chin.

This makes my dry areas stand out - doesn't last long and looks fake on me.

Doesn't cover well for me because within hours it fades.

I purchased the lighest shade available, and it suited my skin tone. That is about the only positive thing about it. Also, the packaging is good too - I quite like it. :) But the product is not suitable for my skin (acne prone, combination & sensitive).

So...

This was... a MISS!

:(

So I will continue to use Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Double Face Perfector reviewed HERE. I have repurchased this serveral times, however. it doesn't seem to last long - and I don't wear makeup everyday either! I don't have much product left on the concealer end after 1 month of usage. So I am on the search for another concealer!

What do you think of Maybelline Dream Mousse concealer? Have you tried it? What did you think?

What is your favourite concealer of the moment?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!